Property Owners Insurance

Without specialist knowledge of the insurance industry, arranging cover for a single property or varied portfolio can be complex. It can be extremely difficult to identify the most appropriate covers to meet your requirements, whether you rent to residential or commercial tenants.

Safeguard’s specialists can help you identify all the risks associated with each of your properties and address standard and unusual requirements with a tailored Property Owners Insurance policy.

Available cover can include:

  • Building & Contents
  • Residential, Commercial & Unoccupied Properties
  • Accidental Damage
  • Malicious Damage By Tenants
  • Loss Of Rental Income

For more information, get in touch with the team at Safeguard today.

Other products