Road Risks Insurance

Whether customers leave their cars with you for repairs or you deliver new vehicles to their owners, your motor trade business is required to arrange the correct insurance in order to handle vehicles that belong to others.

Road Risks Only Insurance is designed to ensure that you meet the minimum requirements needed for driving third party vehicles, as well as your own. It provides cover for named drivers in your employ and any vehicles in your care, custody or control.

Available cover can include:

  • Third Party Only
  • Third Party Fire & Theft
  • Comprehensive Cover

To find out more about a Road Risks Insurance policy arranged by Safeguard, get in touch with our experienced team today.

Motor Traders please contact us on for your MID adjustments.

Other products